Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: Alphonse Mellot
Génération Dix-Neuf, Sauvignon Blanc, Alphonse Mellot, Sancerre AC, Loire Valley, France, 2012, 13% abv.
We visited this tasting room in the heart of Sancerre in June, 2014. Although I’d booked a personal appointment well in advance, no tour was offered and we simply did the regular tasting with their store employee – who was … Continue reading
Posted in France, Loire, OTHER, Sauvignon Blanc, WHITE Tagged 2012, Alphonse Mellot, france, Génération Dix-Neuf, loire valley, Sancerre AC, sauvignon blanc Leave a comment