Join 1,632 other followers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- Zamora Company USA Introduces Licor 43 Chocolate in the U.S.
- QUINTESSENTIAL STRENGTHENS ITS COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP
- Sustainability Leader Shannon Family of Wines Welcomes Visitors to Lake County with Approachable Prices
- 22nd Annual Sutter Home for Hope Campaign to Drive $60,000 Donation to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,192 hits
Tag Archives: Rhône Valley
Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains + Clairette, Cuvée Ancestrale, Tradition, Scea Domaine Guigouret, Vigneron Récoltant, Clairette de Die AOC, Rhône Valley, France, NV, 7% abv., US$16
This wine has a history going back 2,000 years in France’s Rhône Valley, but the first bottle I found and enjoyed was in Curaçao, off the coast of Venezuela. What a find it was at the Carrefour supermarket – it … Continue reading