Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: Mickey’s Block
Zinfandel, Mickey’s Block, Brown Estate, Chiles Valley, Napa Valley, California, 2011, 15.2% abv.
Oh Mickey, you’re so fine. You’re so fine, you … know the rest. Meet Mickey. We’ve held onto this Zinfandel wine for a year now to see what a little time in the bottle would do to it. It’s hard … Continue reading
Posted in California, RED, Zinfandel Tagged Brown Estate, california, Chiles Valley, Mickey's Block, napa valley, Rosemary's Block, zinfandel Leave a comment