Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,909 hits
Tag Archives: Furmint
Tokaji, Aszú Essencia, Royal Tokaji Wine Company, Tokay-Hegyalja, Hungary, 1993, 500 ml, 7.5% abv. C$246-365 (where available).
This is an example of the famous Hungarian fully sweet dessert wine, Tokaji (‘Toe-kai‘). I have written about Tokaji before; pop to this page for a refresher. For this version, producers blend their free run juice with the best Aszú (which is … Continue reading
Posted in Furmint, Hungary, Tokaji Tagged Aszú Essencia, botrytis, Furmint, Hungary, Royal Tokaji Wine Company, sweet wine, Tokaji, Tokay-Hegyalja Leave a comment