Join 1,630 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- 77% of Americans Say Gifted Experiences Are at the Top of Their List This Holiday Season, New GetYourGuide Survey Finds
- Taste the Best Wines from the 2022 Loire Valley Wines Buyers' Selection
- Slow Wine Announces its 2023 US Tour, Welcoming New Wineries from Italy and the United States
- Pernod Ricard Doubles Down on the Sustainable Future of American Whiskey with Kentucky Investment
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 96,954 hits
Tag Archives: Director’s Cut
Cabernet Sauvignon, Francis Ford Coppola, Director’s Cut, Alexander Valley, Sonoma Coast, California, 2010, 13.5% abv.
Francis Ford Coppola’s Director’s Cut line is said to be made in the image that most closely resembles the Director’s vision of a film. The label itself is a reminder of that, made in the style of a zoetrope strip, an animation device … Continue reading