- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
- GatoNegro Unveils New Campaign "It's All About Flavor" Highlighting Its Main Attribute - Flavor!
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits to Host Four Roses Senior Brand Ambassador at Philadelphia Premium Collection
- Napa's Last Bottle Wines Launches...FIRST BOTTLE
- Wine Spectator Learning Center Recognized by Sichel Family Foundation
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 69,557 hits
Tag Archives: oysters
Reserve des Cleons, Muscadet Sevre et Maine, Sur Lie, AOP, Val de Loire, France, 2013, 12% abv, purchased from Trader Joe’s, Bellingham
Next time you are in the US, run to Trader Joe’s and pick up several of these. Deemed perfect for a seafood platter including some oysters and cheap as can be – only about C$8 – this is a perfectly … Continue reading