Join 1,612 other subscribers
- Follow winellama on WordPress.com
What do you want to drink?
World of Wine News
- CHAMPAGNE ARMAND DE BRIGNAC 'ACE OF SPADES' CELEBRATES BEYONCÉ'S RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR WITH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- Alcoholic Beverages Market size to grow by USD 440.18 billion from 2022 to 2027; Growth driven by increasing popularity of craft drinks - Technavio
- Enotourism Global Market Report 2023: Increasing Government Initiatives to Encourage Tourism Drives Growth
- The exceptional Château Haut-Brion Library curated by Domaine Clarence Dillon
Tweets by WinellamaMy Tweets
- 98,908 hits
Tag Archives: Desenzano di Garda Brescia
Lugana DOP, Cantine Colli a Lago SRL, Desenzano di Garda Brescia, Lombardy, Italy, 2013, 12.5% abv.
Marta, my Italian wine expert friend, found this at the Cambie Street BCLB and picked it up out of curiosity. Quite frankly, we were completely prepared to expose this wine as an insipid white Italian along the lines of most … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, Ugni Blanc, WHITE Tagged 12.5% abv, 2013, Cantine Colli a Lago SRL, Canucks, Desenzano di Garda Brescia, Italy, Lake Garda, Lombardy, Lugana DOP, Turbiana, white wine Leave a comment